Beds can be removed from the connecting rooms to the suite (fees apply). Connecting rooms can be used for customized displays and or a meeting area. Adjoining bedrooms are available for most suite types and can be added to the suite configuration at the single/double room rate of $369 + tax at the Ritz Carlton, and $299 + tax at the JW Marriott.
Please note: Traditional Suite holders will not receive room numbers prior to check-in. Confirmation of suite type will be sent in late January 2019. All Traditional Suite requests received after suites have been assigned will be accommodated on a space available basis.
- The number of company employees registered by early January 2019.
- Associate Membership status and level (i.e., non-member, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond).
- Number of sleeping room requests, in addition to the requested suite.
- Number of years the company has participated in the WSWA Annual Convention & Exposition.
- Suite assignments the company has received at past WSWA Conventions.
- Date WSWA receives the company’s suite request. Please note: Suite requests must be received no later than Monday January 9, 2019 to be included in the first round of assignments.
Online registration is not available for Traditional Suite requests.
Traditional Suite Floorplan & Pricing
Click here to view the Traditional Suite floorplans and pricing for the WSWA 76th Annual Convention & Exposition.
- Model Registration Form
- Mixologist Registration Form
- Exhibiting companies are responsible for hiring their own models and bartender/mixologists.
- A model is defined as a person who has been hired by a talent agency, is not an employee or family member of the exhibitor and is hired to assist the exhibitor in promoting the company, product and/or service in the Exhibit Halls.
- Bartender/Mixologists may be hired to represent the exhibiting company in the competitions or to assist in the Traditional Suite.
- All models must have a badge. The model registration fee is $275 per person.
- Model badges are for professional models only and cannot be used by employees, friends or family of the exhibiting company. Failure to comply with this restriction may result in the confiscation of model badges for the duration of the convention.
- Model badges allow access to the Exhibit Halls and Taste of the Industry only. The model badge does not provide access to any other WSWA events or meetings.
- WSWA retains the right to deny or confiscate model badges for any behavior, attire or action that WSWA, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate. The model registration fee may be refunded at WSWA’s discretion.
- All models MUST be 21 years old or older and may be asked to provide proof of age.