The WSWA Convention is the premier event where distributors seek out new and exciting beverage products, meet with existing partners and look for services to enhance internal operations.
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
4 months ago
WSWA PRESENTS: Tariffs on Wine and Spirits: Current Impact & Future Threats
Join Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America and a panel of industry experts as they discuss Tariffs on Wine and Spirits: Current Impact & Future Threats. With the hospitality industry reeling from the effects of the COVID19 pandemic, the discussion will highlight how tariffs at this time could be a knock-out blow for many businesses..
WHEN: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 1 pm EDT
• Michelle Korsmo, CEO, Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America (Moderator)
• David Kenney, Partner and VP, Uncorked New Orleans
• Burton May, EVP Portfolio Management, Opici Family Distributing
• Karen Betts, CEO, Scotch-Whisky Association
• Eric Branstad, Managing Director, Mercury; former Senior White House Advisor at the U.S. Department of Commerce, chief aide for US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross ...
5 months ago