Please note: Nevada is a primary source state, if your product is registered in the state of Nevada you must use your registered wholesaler to clear and deliver product for the WSWA Convention & Exposition. If your product is registered with a wholesaler other than the two WSWA member wholesalers noted below please review the Alcohol Beverage Product Handling Guidelines for more information.
– Breakthru Beverage Group
– Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
If your product is not registered in either Nevada or the United States, please refer to the Alcohol Beverage Product Handling Guidelines for more information.
REMEMBER! Shepard cannot accept alcohol beverage product shipped to their warehouse. Caesars Palace Las Vegas will not accept alcohol beverage product shipped directly to the hotel or delivered to their dock. You may not walk or carry alcohol beverage product directly into Caesars Palace Las Vegas. – Product that is found to be in violation will be confiscated.
Alcohol Beverage Shipping Regulations
- International Exhibitors WITH Representation in the United States but NOT In Nevada
- International Exhibitors WITHOUT Product in the United States
- Domestic Exhibitors WITHOUT Distribution in Nevada
- Domestic Exhibitors WITH Distribution in Nevada
- Alcohol Beverage Product Handling Guidelines
- Non-Alcohol Shipping Guidelines
- Alcohol Beverage Product List
International Exhibitors: If your alcohol beverage product is coming into the United States and is not yet registered in the U.S., you must complete a COLA waiver form to have either Breakthru Beverage Group, or Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits obtain a COLA waiver on your behalf for your alcohol beverage product(s). We also HIGHLY recommend the use of a customs broker to clear your product once it arrives in the United States. If you do not have a customs broker, we recommend Trans American.
- Breakthru Beverage General Information & General Release
- Breakthru Beverage Alcohol Beverage Tax Information Sheet (will download as Excel file)
- SGWS General Information, General Release & COLA Waiver Form
- SGWS Supplier and Alcohol Beverage Tax Information Sheet (will download as Excel file)
- Product Pull Nevada Wholesaler Inventory Request Form (use for all Wholesalers)