Mark Your Calendar to Join Us – April 8-10, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas
With Thanksgiving around the corner, what could be better than an early registration “thank you” and a chance to win a complimentary registration to the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (WSWA) 71st Annual Convention & Exposition! Mark your calendar to join us April 8-10 in exciting Las Vegas. To win a free registration: Watch our special message from WSWA Agent 0071 and email Cindy Nachman-Senders with the answer to this question: Who is Agent 0071? The first two correct answers will win a complimentary convention registration valued at $925 each. Winners will be contacted by email and will be posted in the December 5th issue of Last Call.
New Convention Website Launched
Our new informative and easy-to-use convention website is live and registration is now open. (link to microsite). Browse through our Schedule of Events, see photos from the 70th Annual Convention & Exposition and get ready to take part in the industry’s premier event.
We’ve lined up impactful and inspiring speakers like Captain Richard Phillips, subject of the recent box office hit starring Tom Hanks, and Dan Heath of Duke University’s CASE Center, a noted change and motivation expert. And more…
Expand your Business and your Opportunities
- • Walk through our TWO expanded Exhibit Halls
- • Visit the Lower Level and Traditional Hospitality Suites
- • View our Tastings & Competitions…new this year is our Beer Tasting Competition
- • Enter your mixologists into the Wholesaler Iron Mixologist Competition
- • Socialize at the Opening Night Reception, Hot Brands Awards, and Wholesaler Reception
- • Taste new brands at the Taste of the Industry
- • Learn about trends and hear what’s new at the US Beverage Alcohol Forum
- • Hear about craft distilling at the American Craft Distillers Association educational sessions
From our family to yours Happy Thanksgiving!