The WSWA Convention is the premier event where distributors seek out new and exciting beverage products, meet with existing partners and look for services to enhance internal operations.
4 weeks ago
WSWA PRESENTS: Tariffs on Wine and Spirits: Current Impact & Future Threats
Join Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America and a panel of industry experts as they discuss Tariffs on Wine and Spirits: Current Impact & Future Threats. With the hospitality industry reeling from the effects of the COVID19 pandemic, the discussion will highlight how tariffs at this time could be a knock-out blow for many businesses..
WHEN: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 1 pm EDT
• Michelle Korsmo, CEO, Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America (Moderator)
• David Kenney, Partner and VP, Uncorked New Orleans
• Burton May, EVP Portfolio Management, Opici Family Distributing
• Karen Betts, CEO, Scotch-Whisky Association
• Eric Branstad, Managing Director, Mercury; former Senior White House Advisor at the U.S. Department of Commerce, chief aide for US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross ...
1 month ago