Please note: Nevada is a primary source state, if your product is registered in the state of Nevada you must use your registered wholesaler to clear and deliver product for the WSWA Convention & Exposition. Please review the Alcohol Beverage Product Handling Guidelines for more information if your product is registered with a wholesaler other than the two WSWA member wholesalers noted below.
– Breakthru Beverage Group
– Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
REMEMBER! Freeman cannot accept alcohol beverage product shipped to their warehouse. Caesars Palace will not accept alcohol beverage product shipped directly to the hotel or delivered to their dock. You may not walk or carry alcohol beverage product directly into Caesars Palace. Product that is found to be in violation may be confiscated and will be subject to the appropriate taxation.
Alcohol Beverage Shipping Regulations
- International Exhibitors WITH Representation in the United States but NOT In Nevada
- International Exhibitors WITHOUT Product in the United States
- Domestic Exhibitors WITHOUT Distribution in Nevada
- Domestic Exhibitors WITH Distribution in Nevada
- Alcohol Beverage Product Handling Guidelines
- Non-Alcohol Shipping Guidelines
- Alcohol Beverage Product List
International Exhibitors: If your alcohol beverage product is coming into the United States and is not yet registered in the U.S., you must complete a COLA waiver form to have either Breakthru Beverage Group or Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits obtain a COLA waiver on your behalf for your alcohol beverage product(s). We also HIGHLY recommend the use of a customs broker to clear your product once it arrives in the United States. If you do not have a customs broker, we recommend our preferred vendor Keuhne & Nagle.
- Breakthru Beverage General Information, Tax Information & Indemnification Form
- Breakthru Beverage Declaration of Contents Form (will download as Excel file)
- SGWS General Information & Limitation of Liability Release Form
- SGWS Declaration of Contents Form (will download as Excel file)
- SGWS Cola Waiver Instructions