Important Exhibitor Deadlines
December 21, 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline
- All Exhibit Requests, Suite Requests, Taste of the Industry Table reservations, and Personnel Registration & Housing online registrations and PDF forms must be submitted by this day to receive Early Bird pricing.
- This is also the deadline to cancel show participation to receive 100% refund less a $50 processing fee.
January 9, 2019
Traditional Suite Submission Deadline
- Requests received after the deadline date will be accommodated on a space available basis.
February 1, 2019
Registration and Hotel Sleeping Room Deadline
- After this date hotel room reservations will be accepted on a space available basis.
- This is also the last day to cancel show participation to receive a 50% refund.
- After this date, no refunds will be given for cancelled Exhibit Booths, Lower Level suites or registrations.
February 28, 2019
Brand Battle Entry Deadline
- All Brand Battle Entry forms must be submitted by this day.
March 1, 2019
Wine & Spirits Tasting Competition Entry Deadline
- All Wine & Spirits Tasting Competition Entry forms must be submitted by this day.
March 1, 2019
All Company and Product Descriptions Must Be Updated and Finalized
- Any additions and/or changes made online after this date will not be included in the printed Buyers Guide & Exhibitor Listing.
March 1, 2019
All Alcohol Beverage Product Must be Received by Florida Wholesaler
- All alcohol beverage product or instructions to pull alcohol beverage product MUST be received by wholesaler licensed in Florida(See Alcohol Beverage Handling Guidelines for details).
March 5, 2019
Food & Beverage, Bed Removal and AV Orders
- All orders for food and beverage, audio visual, basic furniture and bed removal must be placed with Grande Lakes Orlando by this date. After this date, higher rates will apply.
March 8, 2019
Alcohol Beverage Product List Submission Deadline
- All Alcohol Beverage Product List forms must be submitted by this day.
March 12, 2019
- All orders must be placed by this date to receive discounted pricing with Shepard Exposition Services. After this date prices will increase.
March 30, 2019
Shepard Point-Of-Sale & Non-Alcoholic Deliveries
- All point-of-sale & non-alcoholic deliveries for the convention must arrive at the Shepard warehouse by March 30, 2019*.
- *All point-of-sale delivered to the Shepard warehouse between March 23-30, 2019 will be assessed a late fee.
- After March 30, all deliveries must be sent to the attention of Shepard at Grande Lakes Orlando (use the show site POS labels). Note: Additional fees will apply for deliveries received by Shepard at Grande Lakes Orlando and ONLY POS and Non-Alcohol beverages may be sent to Shepard, at Grande Lakes Orlando, after March 30.
See Shepard Exhibitor Service Manual for detailed instructions on the shipping of POS and Non-Alcohol Beverage Products.